3 houses gutted in Karnah fire

KT NEWS SERVICE. Dated: 2/8/2018 4:48:50 PM

SRINAGAR, Feb 7: Three residential houses were gutted in an overnight fire incident in Kandi village of Karnah.
The cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit.
The affected families include Raja Abdul Majid Khan, and his sons - Raja Amjad Khan and Raja Asif Khan.
Reports said the fire tender allegedly reached the spot an hour after the fire station was informed about the fire.
The locals alleged that the fire extinguishing vehicle came with only 500 litres of water. It took an hour to reach the spot, which is barely three kilometres away from the station.

 

Video

Indian History... Read More
 

FACEBOOK

 

Daily horoscope

 

Weather